I’m a Content Creator & Digital Marketeer based in Dublin, Ireland.
I have a First Class Honours degree in Creative Digital Media from the Institute of Technology Tallaght along with a Diploma in Digital Marketing and Strategy from the Dublin Business School.
I have extensive experience in digital media which covers a variety of areas, such as:
From portraiture to live music and events, my experience range in different areas of photography. I have worked with companies such as The Signature Group, IT Tallaght Students Union, TGI Fridays Dublin, Deadweight Clothing and Blackrock Surf School and more.
I’ve worked on multiple video productions, such as music videos, short films and documentaries that have won awards. I love to get involved in the whole process, from pre-production to post. Which has led me to taking on a variety of roles, from producing, directing, editing and cinematography.
A list of awards and nominations for various productions can be found below.
- Digital Marketing
Branching out into digital marketing has allowed me to expand my skills. My knowledge in this area covers social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, digital & content strategy and more.
- Graphic Design
Areas of experience include creating digital art, film posters, logo, app and web design.
Awards & Nominations
- Epitaph (short documentary) – Best Factual Film at Limerick Film Festival 2015.
- Infinite (short film) – Best Editing at Limerick Film Festival 2015.
- Infinite (short film) – Nominated for Best Sound at Limerick Film Festival 2015.
- Infinite (short film) – Official Selection for the 6th Underground Film Festival.
- Luke (short documentary) – Screened at GAZE Film Festival 2015 & 2016.
- Luke (short documentary) – Official Selection at the Student Art Festival 2015.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact via the contact page or at: firstname.lastname@example.org.